Cultivating God’s values in the world by cultivating a community of disciples who are committed to building relational bridges into their life circles, the neighbourhood and the global village.
A multi-cultural, multi-generational Christ centred community
Click on the Values box to learn more about Mission, Vision and Values.
Pastor of Mission and Outreach
Tim Fretheim – Chair
Click on the Leadership box for more information about the staff and their contact information
At our 2016 Appreciative Inquiry Summit we name the following as GTCC’s priorities
- Developing Diverse Leaders
- Nurturing Young Christians
- Creating Welcoming Space
- Learning to Communicate
Click the Priorities box to read more about each of these priorities
Green Timbers Covenant Church is part of the Evangelical Covenant Church,a rapidly growing multi-ethnic denomination in the United States and Canada with ministries on five continents of the world
The Evangelical Covenant Church is:
- Evangelical, but not exclusive
- Biblical, but not doctrinaire
- Traditional, but not rigid
- Congregational, but not independent
For Covenant people, our essential beliefs are summed up in what we call Covenant Affirmations:
- We affirm the centrality of the word of God.
- We affirm the necessity of the new birth.
- We affirm a commitment to the whole mission of the church.
- We affirm the church as a fellowship of believers.
- We affirm a conscious dependence on the Holy Spirit.
- We affirm the reality of freedom in Christ.
Click on the Denomination box to learn more about the Covenant.